Channel Club Tower is located in beautiful Monmouth Beach, a small, intimate Monmouth County shore community of approximately 2 square miles, of which nearly 1 square mile is water. Monmouth Beach has over two centuries of rich history and is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Shrewsbury River. While Monmouth Beach is a great town in itself for living or raising a family, it is the surrounding area that makes CCT’s locale truly extraordinary. Whatever you want, you will find it within a 30 to 45 minute drive. And you are an easy train, ferry or car ride to New York City.
Some say it’s the surrounding area that makes Channel Club Tower’s locale truly extraordinary.
From seeing to believing
- Beaches – Monmouth Beach Bathing Pavilion for residents; Sandy Hook National Park; Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park; public access in Monmouth Beach
- Parks – over 30 Monmouth County Parks
- Golf – 7 Monmouth County and 7 additional public 18-hole golf courses.
- Tennis – Indoor Courts: Little Silver and Tinton Falls; Outdoor Clay – Red Bank; Grass – Sea Bright Lawn and Tennis (Rumson)
- Two private marinas across the street
Culture and Entertainment
- Two River Community Theater – Red Bank
- Monmouth University Pollack Center – West Long Branch
- Monmouth Beach Cultural Center
- Count Basie Theater – Red Bank
- Convention Hall – Asbury Park
- PNC Bank Arts Center – Holmdel
- Monmouth Park Racetrack– Oceanport
- Top-flight musicians and vocalists appear year-round at local restaurants.
- Brookdale Performing Arts Center-Lincroft
- NJ Repertory Company–Long Branch
From 5 minutes away to 5 star
Incredible dining experiences for any palate within 20 minutes – Red Bank, Sea Bright, Rumson, Fair Haven, Asbury Park, Pier Village; and too many more to mention. And 3 Monmouth Beach restaurants within a 5-minute walk from CCT.