Channel Club Tower is located in beautiful Monmouth Beach, a small, intimate Monmouth County shore community of approximately 2 square miles, of which nearly 1 square mile is water. Monmouth Beach has over two centuries of rich history and is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Shrewsbury River. While Monmouth Beach is a great town in itself for living or raising a family, it is the surrounding area that makes CCT’s locale truly extraordinary. Whatever you want, you will find it within a 30 to 45 minute drive. And you are an easy train, ferry or car ride to New York City.
Some say it’s the surrounding area that makes Channel Club Tower’s locale truly extraordinary.
- 17 Stories with great views
- Waterfront location
- close to new york city
- close to beach
From seeing to believing
- Beaches – Monmouth Beach Bathing Pavilion for residents; Sandy Hook National Park; Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park; public access in Monmouth Beach
- Parks – over 30 Monmouth County Parks
- Golf – 7 Monmouth County and 7 additional public 18-hole golf courses.
- Tennis – Indoor Courts: Little Silver and Tinton Falls; Outdoor Clay – Red Bank; Grass – Sea Bright Lawn and Tennis (Rumson)
- Two private marinas across the street
Culture and Entertainment
- Two River Community Theater – Red Bank
- Monmouth University Pollack Center – West Long Branch
- Monmouth Beach Cultural Center
- Count Basie Theater – Red Bank
- Convention Hall – Asbury Park
- PNC Bank Arts Center – Holmdel
- Monmouth Park Racetrack– Oceanport
- Top-flight musicians and vocalists appear year-round at local restaurants.
- Brookdale Performing Arts Center-Lincroft
- NJ Repertory Company–Long Branch
From 5 minutes away to 5 star
Incredible dining experiences for any palate within 20 minutes – Red Bank, Sea Bright, Rumson, Fair Haven, Asbury Park, Pier Village; and too many more to mention. And 3 Monmouth Beach restaurants within a 5-minute walk from CCT.
Local LinksLocal Links to near-by waterfront & inland venues where you can work, learn, play, relax and stay well. monmouth beach
- Borough of Monmouth Beach http://www.monmouthbeach.us
- Monmouth Beach Bathing Pavilion http://www.monmouthbeach.us
- Monmouth Beach Police http://www.monmouthbeachpolice.com
- Monmouth Beach History and News http://www.monmouthcountylife.com
- Monmouth Beach School http://www.mbschool.org
- Shore Regional High School http://www.shoreregional.org
- Monmouth Medical Center http://www.barnabashealth.org
- Riverview Hospital http://www.riverviewmedicalcenter.com
- Monmouth County Parks (Golf Courses, Facilities, & Activities) http://www.monmouthcountyparks.com
- Gateway National Park at Sandy Hook http://www.sandy-hook.com
- Monmouth Park Racetrack http://www.monmouthpark.com
- The Grove at Shrewsbury http://www.thegroveatshrewsbury.com
- Red Bank http://www.onlyoneredbank.com
- Pier Village Stores & Events http://www.piervillage.com
- Monmouth Mall http://monmouthmallonline.com